My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

My Audio Books

 

Author, Audrey Austin

I love creative writing.  I retired, or perhaps I should say semi-retired, from the working world thirteen years ago.  That is when I began to work as a writer. This summer, in July, 2021, I will celebrate my fourteenth creative writing anniversary.

During these fourteen years I have discovered that I am a very prolific writer and, to date, I have twenty books published and available for your reading pleasure exclusively on Amazon.  I am currently working on book #21 which is titled STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light.

Above is a photo of all my current publications
 available in paperback exclusively on all Amazon sites.

I also have a large selection of short stories which dare to stand alone in the Kindle store.  My short stories are available exclusively on Amazon in Kindle format only.

Five of my novels, I am overjoyed to say, are available as audio books not only on Amazon, but also on ITunes and Audible.com    Below are the wonderful, creative covers designed for my audio books by SusanRK of Yuneekpix.com

A lovely, talented friend has very recently informed me that she is offering her services as audio book narrator.   Congratulations dear Becca Kelterborn.  I know you will be a great success.  I highly recommend Rebecca Kelterborn to all my author friends who are considering transforming their paperbacks into audiobooks.  She has presented my works in past public presentations and has never failed to make this author proud.

Just learning of Becca's new adventure has motivated me to consider having another of my manuscripts prepared for publication as an audio book; perhaps my most recent publication THE OBSERVER - His Eye is on the Sparrow, or maybe the manuscript I am currently working on titled STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light.  Thank you Becca,  you are an inspiration.

My books available exclusively on all Amazon sites are available in both Kindle and Paperback format.   I invite you to visit my Amazon author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin







Thank you to the talented, creative narrators who have blessed me by narrating these books of mine.  My five audio books are available for your listening pleasure on Amazon, Audibles, and ITunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment