My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, October 26, 2018

Some things I learned during the past year .....

Like many others, I experienced a lot of loss this past year.   I do cherish memories but will never stop missing Brian; also my brother who more recently died.  I am missing communication with one of my sisters due to her illness; and I have experienced the lack of  love and support from someone I thought would be there for me.  

It's been a sad year but one of learning and one that has made me grateful and kept me strong with abiding faith. 

For 7 months of the year I lost clear vision; I viewed the world in triplicate and this meant I lost the ability to read and to write. This experience led me to investigate audio books and, as most of my readers know, I now have 2 audio books on the market and a third which will be released in the spring. 

This experience also led to great challenge when it came to ordinary walking.  Which curb was the right one? And from this I learned who my true friends are; those who were there for me with offers of drives and other support when I most needed it. 

I learned of some who didn't care when I thought that they would. I learned that not all family members are my friends; and I learned that my true friends are an amazing, loving, and caring family. 

So I guess what I really learned is that out of every negative there is a positive if I am open to recognizing and accepting it.  


"You can't get beyond what you've never been in." 



My books are available exclusively on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment