My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, October 21, 2018

My audiobooks

The very talented Falon Echo is narrator of my first audio book, Sara, a Canadian Saga, available now on  Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes.                                 
  


The very talented Earl Sewell is narrator of my second audiobook, When God Gives Us Spring, available now on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes.



My third audio book titled Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy  is in production now with narrator/producer, John Aimone, and will be available spring 2019 on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes.


Books make great Christmas gifts.  These three books are also available in paperback format exclusively with Amazon.

Check out my author's page at https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment