My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Books do make great Christmas gifts!

Because I have written so many books, I find promotion very difficult.  Do I choose one book to focus on its characters, on its storyline, its format, its reviews, or maybe on its cover?

Do I choose half a dozen and share with you their differences and similarities?

Or do I select one book and share its merits with the reader?

Do I put the focus on my new audio books or would I be wiser to focus on the fact that all my books are available in paperback and kindle formats?

Do I tell you about myself?   Or keep the focus on the stories?

What I should do is hire a promoter .... and I would if I could afford to do so.   I am a writer; not a promoter.

It's still early in the year.  Hallowe'en is not until next week so it is early to be talking about Christmas.   But I, personally, have already bought 2 Christmas gifts and I have ideas for more.  If I don't start early I know I will be caught in the insanity of last minute Christmas shopping.

Books make great gifts.   My paperback books make great, affordable gifts.

Available exclusively on all Amazon sites, I have books for all ages.

Thanks for checking out my author's page at https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 













You will find my books on all Amazon sites.  My author's page is found at https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment