My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy Mother's Day! ♥♥♥

Many people comment that I look a lot like my Mom. I think I do too. But, to be like my Mom ... not so easy. I think I'm more like my Dad. 

My mother had the patience of a saint. I never once heard her yell or express anger. She was always there for me and for my siblings. We always came first in her thoughts, her caring, and her love. She was a wonderful person and I was so very fortunate to be her child. 

She raised a large family in a not so large home and her organizational skills would be envied. Her laugh was contagious. She wrote stories and her poetry is beautiful; a very talented writer who set the bar high with her example of trust and abiding faith. 


Happy Mother's Day in Heaven, Mom.
I love you for eternity. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment