My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Keeping It Simple -- a book to help you on your road to self-discovery, personal growth, and well-being

Keeping it Simple: Imagine Being Whole
Emotional Healing through Meditation, the Chakras and Psychospiritual Therapy

by
Audrey Austin
Psychotherapy Practitioner/Author/Teacher


Cover Design:
Copyright © 2010-2012 Susan Krupp:
Contact Susan:
http://www.yuneekpix.com

~ ~ ~
A note from the author:

As a Psychospiritual Therapist and co-owner of Creative Connections Centre in Caledon East, it was my privilege and pleasure, in addition to carrying on a private counseling practice, to facilitate meditation and other personal growth classes in our “One Room Schoolhouse”.

It was not uncommon for an interested student to attend his first introductory meditation class with no prior knowledge of meditation or of the chakra system. For this reason I found it beneficial and in the highest interest of all concerned to keep it simple.

Simplicity in meditation, as in life, is an admirable goal. My students and I recognized as classes proceeded that it was not always easy to be simple. Life, with its myriad of challenges, has a habit of doing its best to get in the way. Nevertheless we kept our focus on this goal and felt grateful when it was achieved.

By special request of some of our Centre’s students I put together some rough notes and this teaching material was utilized in class.

Since offering the Meditation Circles at Holy Trinity United Church and also the Emotional Healing Classes through Learning in Retirement in Elliot Lake, I have received requests for a book on the topic of self-discovery and personal growth. These requests have encouraged me to get to work and expand on my earlier rough notes to create this book: Keeping it Simple

It is my highest hope that you, the reader, will find it a useful guide as you continue your journey along the path of self-discovery and personal growth.

Audrey Austin
 
Keeping It Simple is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites.
 
Thanks for visiting my author's page at  https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
 
Cover design by http://www.yuneekpix.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment