My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

All Them Houses - a memoir

From the author: Throughout the past two years writing my memoir has been a most difficult challenge, however, I am happy that I have, at last, completed part one. I hope one day, in the not too distant future, to be publishing part two which will be titled All Them Houses – from John, Paul, to Bedlam.

I am an ordinary woman. Each day I put one foot in front of the other and live my life, but there have been times throughout the past seventy-four years when I have felt like my life has been living me. I have sometimes felt like I am a stranger outside; an observer looking in on events that I don’t always understand.

 This writing has been cathartic for me, but I hope interesting to a reader. I find memoir writing to be very challenging, much more difficult than fiction writing and, for me, it is a very slow process. I can only hope I will live long enough to complete part two. At the same time I always hope that I will not out-live myself.

 Yes, it is true; I live in hope.


These excerpts from my life are true from my perspective and as I experienced them.

I encourage all women to write a memoir.

 
All Them Houses .. a memoir  is available in both kindle and paperback formats
on all Amazon sites.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment