My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Weaving Alice plus eleven - an anthology of short stories focusing on social issues is free for your reading pleasure this Sunday, June 5th in the Kindle Store

I love writing short stories!   This Sunday you will find one of my short story anthologies FREE in the Kindle Store.

Social Studies, Book Three --  Weaving Alice is free for your reading pleasure on Sunday, June 5th.

This anthology contains 12 short stories that keep the focus on social issues.  

Some of the titles include When Bubbles Rise; Chanti's Escape; While You Were Sleeping; and, of course, Weaving Alice.

The unique and beautiful cover design is by Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com   

Once you have finished reading this book you will want to check out the other two in this anthology series:  Social Studies, Books One and Two titled Dying To Be Popular;  and Shattered and Broken.

All my books are available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites.

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


No comments:

Post a Comment