My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Keeping It Simple - free in the Kindle Store, Sunday, June 19th

Keeping It Simple is free for your reading pleasure and enlightenment on Sunday, June 19th.

A note from the author:

As a Psychospiritual Therapist and co-owner of Creative Connections Centre in Caledon East, it was my privilege and pleasure, in addition to carrying on a private counseling practice, to facilitate meditation and other personal growth classes in our “One Room Schoolhouse”. 


It was not uncommon for an interested student to attend his first introductory meditation class with no prior knowledge of meditation or of the chakra system. For this reason I found it beneficial and in the highest interest of all concerned to keep it simple. 


Simplicity in meditation, as in life, is an admirable goal. My students and I recognized as classes proceeded that it was not always easy to be simple. Life, with its myriad of challenges, has a habit of doing its best to get in the way. Nevertheless we kept our focus on this goal and felt grateful when it was achieved. 


By special request of some of our Centre’s students I put together some rough notes and this teaching material was utilized in class. 


Since offering the Meditation Circles at Holy Trinity United Church and also the Emotional Healing Classes through Learning in Retirement in Elliot Lake, I have received requests for a book on the topic of self-discovery and personal growth.

These requests have encouraged me to get to work and expand on my earlier rough notes to create this book: Keeping it Simple.

It is my highest hope that you, the reader, will find it a useful guide as you continue your journey along the path of self-discovery and personal growth.

Audrey Austin

A review of Keeping It Simple:

It Really is Possible to Heal 14 Nov. 2013
By Mary Belanger - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Kindle Edition

This manual is very well written which is to be expected of Audrey Austin who is a wonderful psychotherapy practitioner, author, and teacher. I was introduced to Keeping it Simple in 2011. At that time I was chakra illiterate. I had no idea that seven major chakras existed.

The manuscript is put together in a very sequential manner. The reader is given a methodical overview of meditation, psychospiritual therapy, and the chakra system. The straightforward approach on the practice of opening blocked chakras enables the reader to unite mind, body, and soul.

I have recorded the positive affirmations for each chakra. It is very comforting hearing my own voice as I meditate. I have been transformed into a healthier and happier person and am very grateful for Austin who has created such a wonderful resource on chakra meditation.

It really is possible to heal. Keeping it Simple has my Five Star rating because it has changed my life for the better.

Keeping It Simple  is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats.   Check it out on any Amazon site or visit my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Thank you for your continued encouragement and support.  And thank you for your positive reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment