My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy -- have you read this one yet?

#22,550 Paid in Kindle Store 

Cover design is by talented artist, Susan Krupp, of  http://www.yuneekpix.com

Here are a few reviews of Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy.

Editorial Reviews

Review


Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy has received its first review. I'm thrilled to share it with you.

"I grabbed your book and headed for bed. This was about 7:30.
I turned out the light just after midnight.
I couldn't put it down!
Your characters are so real and believable! I absolutely fell in love with the Road, and Santo's dad, Arthur broke my heart and I think we all know someone a little
like Eunice.
Just wonderful!
I liked how you interjected the Road's thoughts midway, and I liked the ending!
The story is riveting. I felt like I knew these people!"

Susan Ruby K.


A review by Lucy Ann Spence:
"WOW !!! Just finished reading this fabulous book. Audrey, you have a winner here...thoroughly enjoyed it and held
my attention right to the end...."
Moose Road is an exciting story and the characters living on the same road were all so down to earth, and it is a story you will not want to put down
until you have finished reading it as I know I couldn't. There has been a lot of research put into this story and the author is to be commended on her
great work. Eleanor Lambert.


Shared thoughts about Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy from Jean Gracie Anderson:

I am loving it! I am so amazed at your thought processes in putting such a book together! What a gift from God!


By 
The Brit "KC"
This review is from: Moose Road a Canadian Tragedy (Kindle Edition)
I give four stars for a really good story.
Who is to blame for the Moose Road Tragedy? Can Moose Road itself tell us?
Listen to the seven families as they give their accounts for what happened.
Do they blame each other? What conclusions do the insurance investigators draw?
Who does the judge blame? And why is murder committed after the enquiry?
To find out, you have to read, Moose Road.
It is a really good story.

Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites.

Thanks for checking out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

And come say hello at http://www.facebook.com/audreyaustinca            




No comments:

Post a Comment