My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hallelujah!

I've just listened again to Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah!  Leonard Cohen is a brilliant composer/song writer.  Listening to him has brought tears to my eyes.

I mean what is life if not about relationship? That's where truth and meaning live.

In my day to day life, and  also within my strong faith, it is all about relationship. When my time is up I won't be remembering jobs, cars, money or lack thereof. I will be remembering people; those I loved and those who loved me back -- and those who didn't.

And relationships that lasted short or long, and strong friendships..... to me that's what life is about.

And maybe that's why Leonard Cohen's song, Hallelujah, touches me so deeply and why I love it so much.   

And this is why, in my writing, I choose to write about people; their problems, their solutions; and mostly their relationships with themselves, their higher power, and with their families and friends. 

I don't want to be caught up in this materialistic world

No comments:

Post a Comment