My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jacob's Seven Letters - a short story -- free Sunday March 13th in the Kindle Store




Jacob's mother dies ...... his father does not; yet the relationship Jacob shared with his father dies a death of a different kind.   Grandmother is there to raise the boy and when she dies too Jacob feels abandoned.  It's no surprise that he gets into some difficulties in his life.  What is surprising is that the seven letters have a life-changing impact .....  When I wrote this short story I fell in love with Jacob.  To me he is the epitome of many young men struggling to find their way through an ever-changing world.






Jacob's Seven Letters is FREE for your reading pleasure this Sunday, March 13th in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin  and thank you for your positive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment