My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Stranger In a Strange Land

"A Stranger In a Strange Land" is a love story with a very unusual beginning. At Christmas time especially we are reminded that strangers can indeed be angels in disguise. "I was a stranger and you took me in."

For short story lovers, the Kindle version of "A Stranger in a Strange Land" is free for your reading pleasure today on all Amazon sites.

This Christmas story is also found in one of my short story anthologies titled Social Studies, Book One which is available on all Amazon sites in both Kindle and Paperback format.

Books are great for Christmas gift-giving. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

There is still time to order to receive in time for Christmas.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment