My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Frozen pipes ..

Frozen pipes do nothing to warm the heart.

Here in Elliot Lake we have been experiencing cold temperatures as low as minus
47C and 43C

Our high temps have been in the range of minus 25 to minus 30C.  This morning on my back deck the temperature is minus 28C.

Here in my house we are experiencing frozen pipes.  Yesterday morning we had two toilets out of action plus no water in the laundry room.

The plumber has been here and now we have both toilets back in action but still we have a frozen pipe in the laundry room that I pray is not going to burst before we can find a way to unfreeze it.   This pipe is  concealed behind the drywall.  Contractor is coming by this morning and hopefully he will have a solution.

Yes, I know there are much worse things happening all around our poor world.  My heart goes out to those who are homeless in this extreme weather.  My heart goes out to those who have lost homes in storms and earthquakes.

I know our frozen pipe is piddling minor in the scheme of things but it is a fact that frozen pipes do little to warm the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment