My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

From another reader of Ellen and The Hummingtree..

Hi Audrey, I just read your book "Ellen and the Hummingtree" what a wonderful book! You really do have a wonderful, amazing talent of writing. It was so captivating I could hardly put it down. My question is what is truth and what is fiction? As an author you probably won't tell me. Anyway, I really did enjoy it, what a way to start the New Year with a great book and I even know the Author! Happy New Year and happy writing - I'm waiting for the next book!!!!

 
Thank you, Marilyn.  I'm so happy that you enjoyed Ellen and The Hummingtree.
 
This book will soon be a Kindle Book at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
The first print run of Ellen has sold out.  Thanks to everyone who bought a copy.
 
 
And, Marilyn, my next book will be celebrating its Elliot Lake launch
in the fall of 2013.
 
It's title is Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment