My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Featured Author this week on Small Town Authors is Goldie Luckey ..

The featured author this week on http://smalltownauthors.blogspot.com   is Goldie Luckey of Round Hill, Nova Scotia.

Goldie's Bio:
 

I have always expressed myself through writing and have been working on a family history for more than ten years.  After retiring and moving to Elliot Lake in 2009 I was fortunate to become a member of the Elliot Lake Writers’ Workshop.  My more experienced writer friends encouraged me to write, which resulted in five of my stories being published in the workshops’ anthology ‘Penpourri’.   Now living in rural Nova Scotia, I am in the process of writing a series of short stories for a book on The Adventures of Goldie Maxine. This book will chronicle my childhood experiences growing up in Newfoundland.

Goldie Luckey is a dear friend and a wonderful writer.   She writes humour and comedy better than any author I've ever read.   Check out the excerpt from her upcoming book The Adventures of Goldie Maxine   on  http://smalltownauthors.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment