My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Table Talk - Confidential Counseling

 

“CONFIDENTIAL COUNSELING for WOMEN”

Table talk 

You may feel alone walking your path toward personal growth and spiritual development.  Talk, Experiential, or Art therapy, to name a few examples, may be just what you are seeking.

You may be on a journey of emotional healing.  You may be grieving losses, dealing with relationship issues, or any one of many personal issues.

You may want and need an opportunity to talk with someone about confidential matters.

Over the years, here in Elliot Lake, in addition to authoring books focused on social issues,  I have offered personal counseling, in addition to meditation circles and workshops. 

It has been my pleasure to facilitate classes and Empowerment Workshops for  Women on topics including “Emotional Healing”;  “Grieving our Losses”; “Relationship Issues”; “Is Age Just a Number?”; Meeting Your Inner Child”; “The 7 Major Chakras”;  “Letting Go”; and “Forgiveness” to name a few.

I am a retired psychospiritual practitioner but through Confidential Counseling I am offering Table Talk for women one day per week. 

I am offering four individual one-hour sessions Thursdays, at 10 a.m., Noon; 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.

To make your appointment you can email me: audrey@persona.ca or you can message me on Facebook.

My hourly fee is geared to your income.

Let’s have a cuppa tea and talk about it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment