My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Places

 I've visited many places around our beautiful, small world.

In Canada, my home, I have been to Toronto, where I was born;  Caledon East, Aurora,  Sault Ste Marie, Sudbury, Newmarket, Kitchener/Waterloo, Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec City, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Elliot Lake where I currently reside.

In the States I have visited New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, New York, Connecticut, and Hawaii.

In South America I have visited Puno, Peru; Lima, Peru; Cartegena, Columbia; and Caracas, Venezuela.

I have visited the beautiful islands of the Bahamas, of Bermuda, Antigua, Montserrant, St. Eustatius, Martinique, and Fiji.

I have visited South Korea and Thailand.

For five years I lived in New Zealand.

I didn't get to Europe, at least, not yet.

I was asked today if I would like to travel.  My answer is, I used to like to travel.  Now the only traveling I'm interested in is through my reading or by watching a good documentary.

There is only one place I would live other than where I am now and that is Summerside on Prince Edward Island.  But the fact is I am happy to be exactly where I am at this time of my life.

I live and I work in the Jewel of the Wilderness; beautiful Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada.  Life has been kind to me and I have been enjoying small town living here for twenty-three years.  I feel that I am blessed. Because I have seen many interesting places around our small world, I can say with confidence that my travels have made me more appreciative of life in my small Canadian town.

I can't say that I've chosen my home town of Elliot Lake as a location in all of my publications, but I have in several of them including my most recent novel, "Struggle, To Reach The Bridge of Light."   You can learn more about this book and all my publications on my Amazon author's page which is found at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 






No comments:

Post a Comment