My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, April 26, 2021

Another Monday

Just this morning I heard on the news about the death due to covid of the thirteen-year-old little girl in Brampton, Ontario.  No longer is this an old person's disease.    My thoughts and prayers are with this little girl's family. 

It's tough enough to be an old lady, home-bound, isolated.   I know if I needed to live the life I'm living today when I was very young, I would have gone crazy.  Filled with energy, motivation, and life, I know it has to be a great challenge for young people to rein in their activities.   I can only hope that younger people will become more aware and careful in their actions. 

Like many, I've received my first covid vaccination.   The hoped-for three weeks until booster shot have long passed. I'm assured I will receive booster in four months or less.   Four months from the date of my first shot will have me visiting the clinic sometime in July.

My latest publication, STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light looks into a future world; one where Covid, along with environmental issues, rules.  Mother Earth gives up on her children.

This morning I am listening to the news.  I don't like to spend too much time in this way.  I choose to stay more positive, but I don't mind admitting that when I look into the pretty, peaceful eyes of my great-grandchild I can't help but wonder what kind of a world she will be growing up in.

Tables need to turn.  New direction is needed.   

Spring has arrived.  New growth, new birth, new ideas, new goals.

As for me, it's another Monday for which I'm grateful.  I hear the laundry calling my name.  Time to finish my coffee and get to work.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of India at this time.  And also with you. 

Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Remember you are your own best friend. Stay strong my friend.  

Thanks for checking out my publications available exclusively on Amazon.  

https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin



https://www.amazon.ca/STRUGGLE-Reach-Bridge-Audrey-Austin/dp/B08YHYVB2D/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Audrey+Austin&qid=1619448131&s=books&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment