My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, October 8, 2020

STRUGGLE - A Novel Idea

 


For weeks I've been struggling to find a topic for my novel project with NaNoWriMo beginning November 1st. Today I feel happy and grateful because I have my novel idea. The title will be "STRUGGLE".

This is what I've been doing for a long time in my search and it was only this morning that I woke up and realized that I just haven't been listening to myself.
I share this quotation with you. “When we struggle against the natural rhythms of life, we create resistance and opposition, and this is what leads to struggle. With struggle there is no joy and rarely any reward. In fact, for some people struggle is the reward. They are a little lost without it. There is comfort in what you know.”
This quotation led me to a lot of questions. I don't pretend to have the answers but something wonderful tells me that my characters do and will.
I'm looking forward to NaNo. I'm now so excited about this project that I couldn't resist beginning so I've done just that. Only a few words but I know I'm now on my way.
Six months from now, please watch for the publication of "STRUGGLE - A Novel Idea".

It will be at home with the rest of my publications exclusively on Amazon. https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment