My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Life in Four Parts

My Life In Four Parts:  Four Part Harmony?  Well, at times.  :-)

Part one:   I'm the monkey in the middle of a large family.  I sort of grow up; get married; have and raise my children, move to New Zealand, and the marriage ends.

Part two:  I'm the fearful one.  Return to Canada; Children leave home.  Relationships come; they go, and I simply scratch my head and wonder.  Back to school; working hard; time with grandchildren then my move to Elliot Lake. 

Part three:  I'm the adventurous one.  Bought my home; meet and fall in love with Brian; my sister dies; then retirement; fulfill my longing for writing stories; children and grandchildren move to Elliot Lake; attempt some oil painting; go to church; and life is stable, rewarding.

Part four:  I'm the one who is re-inventing herself.  Moved to a new house; Brian died; my brother died; some friends died and others moved away; sister is ill; and I discover some family are not my friends;   Many losses but Life goes on.  Sometimes I wonder why. Then I need to feed Sam and Lila.  Today they are my why.

I've written many books, all available exclusively on Amazon.   One of these books is titled All Them Houses.   This book has many pages and photos attempting to tell the story of Part One.

Part One was many years ago.    Parts two and three have been lived but not written about yet.  

As for part four - well, maybe one day I will write about it but right now I'm too busy living it.

My life in four parts:  Has it been four part harmony?   I've had my moments.

Except for part one, so far I've just written this brief synopsis.  And if you are interested in knowing more about this woman who is once again in the process of finding and re-inventing herself, then check out my author's page at https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin   

There you will see many books.  Choose All Them Houses and if you like reading it; good.  If you don't like reading it, then just be glad you didn't live it.  :-)

Life is good and life goes on.






♥I recommend that all women write their memoir. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment