My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Merry Christmas!

My friend just reminded me of the past U.S. President's tears at his father's funeral. And his tears reminded me once again that no matter how rich or famous a person becomes it will always be the simple things that matter; those that we mostly take for granted like loving family, good friends, amazing pets, and good health. 

Often these things are not fully appreciated until we wake up one morning to discover they are gone. 

Authenticity, simplicity, quiet moments, abiding faith, and precious memories are what keep us strong. Not just at Christmas but each day it is good to remind ourselves that the most important things in life cannot be bought and sold. Christmas does not have to be overly commercial. 

Enjoy yourself, be at peace, and remember the true reason for the season. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment