My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Celebrating my 11th Writing Anniversary :-)

 
This week I celebrate my 11th writing anniversary. During these years I have had published by Wynterblue Publishing Company, (forever grateful Maggie Kirton), and later as an independent author, 19 paperback books plus many short stories that, like Daniel, dare to stand alone. My short stories, which I love to write, are available in my 5 short story anthologies. Individually they are available in Kindle format only on all amazon sites.
I want to thank you, my readers, for your continued support throughout these 11 years.
This past year has been one of much transition and I have written little but inspiration, accompanied by motivation, has made a recent visit. I am writing again. Tomorrow will see the publication of a short story recently written and titled "The Man on the Bench". I've recently submitted a poem to White Mountain Publications which they may or may not accept for their annual anthology. I hope they will but, to me, what is important is that I felt inspired to write it.
I continue to work on "All Them Houses - part 2 - from John Paul to Bedlam". I also continue to work on "A Handful of Memories". I hope to have both of these works published this year.
Two of my novels, "Sara, a Canadian Saga", and "When God Gives Us Spring" will soon be available as audio books. Sara is being narrated by Falon Echo; When God Gives Us Spring is being narrated by Earl Sewell. I look forward very much to these audio book releases.
I continue to sell my books exclusively through all Amazon sites. Visit my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
To celebrate my 11th writing anniversary this coming Tuesday my very first novel, "Sara, a Canadian Saga", will be offered free for your reading pleasure on all Amazon sites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment