My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, April 13, 2018

The Observers ... a short story free in the Kindle Store Sunday, April 15th

 
The MacPhersons are a Scottish clan who love to wallow in the drama of their neighbours while keeping just enough distance to avoid involvement. They are a nosy lot. They don’t suspect that everyone on the street is on to them. This couple is blissfully happy in their ignorance; unaware that they are known by every resident on Cordelia Crescent as the observers.

It was several years ago that I lived on a street in Toronto with a name very similar to Cordelia.  I had the idea that it would be fun to write a story about my interesting neighbours.  It was not until recently that I turned the idea into reality.  I hope you enjoy the short story, The Observers.

This short story is free for your reading pleasure in the Kindle Store on Sunday, April 15th.   Visit my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment