My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Small Town Authors/Rhymes and Times Remembered

It's true that personal issues and events have consumed my time and attention over the past several months.   One result of this inattention is that I've ignored a couple of my blogs; one titled Rhymes and Times Remembered and the other titled  Small Town Authors.

Author, Bela Kaul, brought this to my attention yesterday when she asked, "Are you still offering opportunities for authors to promote their books on http://www.smalltownauthors.blogspot.com  ?

Now I'm happy to announce that Bela Kaul is February's featured author; sharing an excerpt from her latest book, Beyond Boundaries on Small Town Authors.

Would you like to be featured author on this site for March or  April?   If so, contact me, audrey@persona.ca  and it shall be done.

Just send me your short story or your novel excerpt along with a short bio and, if you wish, a photo of yourself.  

Are you a poet who would like to share a poem or two on my poetry site, http://www.rhymesandtimesremembered.blogspot.com  ?   If so, contact me and I will be happy to put your poem onto my site.

I do not edit, neither do I critique.   What you send to me shall be posted.

Writers helping writers is what it is all about!  ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment