My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Learning

A few days ago I didn't know what a podcast is.   Today I am learning how to record one. 

Life is like that sometimes.  The right thoughts, the right people with the right ideas, just seem to be there.   It's like the old saying, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

In the past 2 or 3 weeks I was happy for writing friends who were announcing and celebrating their first audio book publications.

This led me on a journey; a journey that now finds me with my own audio book in production,  (thank you, Earl Sewell),  and the beautiful cover for When God Gives Us Spring already created and uploaded.  (Thank you Yuneekpix.com).

A good friend visited yesterday.  I asked, do you know how to record a podcast?  Well, I certainly asked the right person.    And I will spend a good part of today seeing just how much I will remember of his generous teaching.  (Thank you, John).

I'm hoping I can produce a promotional podcast for what will soon be my first audio book.

Once I have achieved this goal, I'm thinking maybe I can learn to narrate some of my own stories? 

So I'm challenged on this new learning curve; excited by this new adventure. 

There have been many times throughout my life when I've been in situations I didn't know how to handle --   if there is anything I have learned, it is that I am capable of learning.

Life is good and life goes on. 


available soon on Amazon, Audibles, and ITunes


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this new venture. I think that you would be the perfect narrator for your stories!Grea
    t to have John's help!XOXO Frances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frances. I'm excited that Earl Sewell is narrating & producing my first audio book, When God Gives Us Spring, but I do hope in future to narrate some of my short stories. And, yes, John is an amazing help.

      Delete