My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

All Them Houses - a Memoir

  1. For myself I purchased All Them Houses - a Memoir in both paperback and Kindle formats.   Unfortunately the photos in the Kindle edtion are not very clear due to the small screen. Most are very old photos so the quality is not the best to begin with but being reduced to fit the small Kindle screen makes them not the best. So, for this, I apologize. The photos, though very old, are okay in the paperback edition. I now have no copies on hand of All Them Houses but for anyone interested, the paperback is available from  Amazon and from Create space. https://www.createspace.com/6900612 The Kindle edition is available on all Amazon sites.





No comments:

Post a Comment