My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Poetry From A to Z is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites...


Poetry from A to Z is a collection of poems, some of which have been previously published in various anthologies including my own, and also including some published by Wynterblue Publications; White Mountain Publications; and The Ontario Poetry Society.  This collection includes a variety of subjects and styles for your reading enjoyment.

As a writer I am fulfilled when creating stories, characters, and situations which before never existed outside my imagination. “Poetry from A to Z” is a collection of my poems, some of which were previously published, compiled for your reading enjoyment. All my books are available on all Amazon sites. My author’s page is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Whether you choose my poetry, one of my novels, a novella or a short story, I hope you will enjoy the read.

Poetry From A to Z is available in both paperback and kindle formats on all Amazon sites.

You can check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin




No comments:

Post a Comment