My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Jacob's Seven Letters - a short story FREE in the Kindle Store Sunday, September 11th

FREE in the Kindle Store tomorrow, Sunday, September 11th.

Jacob's Seven Letters is a Short Story by Audrey Austin. As a child Jacob suffers great losses and this is a story of one man's journey in search of promise, hope and redemption.

Jacob's mother dies ...... his father does not; yet the relationship Jacob shared with his father dies a death of a different kind. Grandmother is there to raise the boy and when she dies too Jacob feels abandoned. It's no surprise that he gets into some difficulties in his life. What is surprising is that the seven letters have a life-changing impact ..... When I wrote this short story I fell in love with Jacob. To me he is the epitome of many young men struggling to find their way through an ever-changing world.

If you enjoy this short story you will want to check out "Social Studies, Book One - "Dying To Be Popular". Jacob's Seven Letters is one of the dozen stories included in this anthology.

My books are available in Kindle & Paperback formats on all Amazon sites. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin





No comments:

Post a Comment