My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A wonderful memory from 3 years ago -- the local book launch of Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy




This is a great memory! The launch of Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy. Three years have gone by and since then I have written & published "Recompense",
"Dinner at Seven", "Simply Be", and "When God Gives Us Spring". Thanks to everyone who buys my books. I haven't had formal launches for the last four books but perhaps I will for the next which currently has the working title "All Them Houses". I plan to be launching this one, hopefully, early 2017.
:-)

I have a few books here on hand at home. Some of my books can be found in town at Simply Charming and Party Poppers. All my books are available on-line at Amazon.ca or visit my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

The original post three years ago:

Thank you Elliot Lake! The book launch of my fourth novel Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy was a wonderful success. Special thanks to Mayor Hamilton for drawing the names of the winners; special thanks to Dayeton Larson for his rendition of Old Moose Road and the wonderful music provided throughout the book signing; special thanks to Paul Kazulak for being there with his camera and a very special t...hanks to my daughter Susan Ruby K., not only for the beautiful cover design and illustrations throughout the book, but also for her wonderful emotional support and encouragement. I appreciate it very much and thank you everyone who attended. To those of you who purchased a book, thank you and I hope you like the story. Thank you everyone for your support of Maplegate House for Women's proposed animal shelter. And thank you Naomi, for being there to explain to us what the project is all about. Oh, and thank you to Jessica from The Standard. I hope in all my excitement I made some sense in the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment