My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sara, a Canadian Saga, free for your reading enjoyment Sunday, August 7th

26 years have passed since Mom died. There is not a day that I don't think of her, miss her, and love her. Her birthday was August 9th.

To honour her and her birthday; Sara, a Canadian Saga will be free for your reading enjoyment on Sunday, August 7th. 

The photo below is one of my Mom, my sister Muriel, who passed away here in Elliot Lake a few years ago, and me, the babe in my mother's arms.


Maybe you haven't noticed but the people on the beautiful cover of Sara, a Canadian Saga, designed by my daughter, Susan, of http://yuneekpix.com, are my Mom, my Dad, my sister Muriel, and me at maybe 5 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment