My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I am Celebrating my 9th Writing Anniversary!

I have recently taken up the new hobby of oil painting; one that I am very much enjoying.

But my first love, and my best love, is creative writing.     I am very happy to be celebrating my 9th Writing Anniversary.

It was not until I retired from the working world that I finally had the time to devote to my passion.   Once begun, I have not looked back.   I am currently working on my memoir with the working title of All Them Houses.   It is a challenge but I hope to have it completed by January, 2017.

To date I have written and published 9 novels; 2 books for children; one book of poetry; one personal growth manual; 5 short story anthologies; 37 short stories that dare to stand alone; and Simply BE, a book of positive thoughts and inspirational sayings. Thank you to my readers for your continued encouragement and support. All my books are available on Amazon or directly through Createspace.com

My author's page is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin   and you will find me on Facebook at  http://www.facebook.com/audreyaustinca       You will also find me on Linked-in; Google Plus; and Twitter.

Thank you for your continued support.






Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of yuneekpix.com


Cover design: Susan Ruby K., yuneekpix.com


Cover design: Susan Ruby K., yuneekpix.com

Cover design: Audrey Austin



Cover design: Audrey Austin



Cover design: Susan Ruby K., yuneekpix.com



Cover design: Susan Ruby K., yuneekpix.com




Cover design of all Social Studies anthologies by Susan Ruby K. of yuneekpix.com



Cover design: Audrey Austin

My Anniversary Gift to you, my readers, is a free copy of a delightful romance titled
Dinner At Seven.


The story begins in 1985 at The Carrington Club in Toronto. Marsha feels in the doldrums until David arrives on the scene. Love and romance flourish until deception and betrayal raise their ugly heads. To escape Marsha flies to Bermuda where the power of love cannot be under-estimated.

This book will be free in the Kindle Store Sunday July 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment