My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, August 7, 2015

Windows 10 Glitch regarding Blogger

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am no longer able to upload pictures of any kind; including photos of my book covers onto my Blogger pages including Calling All Writers; Rhymes and Times Remembered; and Small Town Authors.

I hope this glitch will soon be fixed.

I've sent this message about the inability to upload pics in Feedback. But I see no way that I can actually message or send an email to Blogger to inform them of this problem.

I always enjoyed posting pics on this site. Until this problem is resolved you have only my words.

If anyone from Blogger, from Microsoft, or from Windows 10 reads this post, please do what needs to be done to remedy the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment