My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Silent Star Plus a Dozen "Selections"

The Silent Star Plus a Dozen "Selections" is free for your reading pleasure in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites Monday, August 31st.

If you are a lover of short stories then you will want to read "Selections".

The original publication of The Silent Star plus a Dozen ...
although available in Kindle format
is no longer available in print format. 


 This is why I have chosen these selections
to bring new life to the original anthology. I hope you will enjoy the "Selections"


The Silent Star Plus a Dozen "Selections" is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment