My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Joshua's Journey

The Kindle Edition of one of my short stories titled "Joshua's Journey" is free today on all Amazon sites.

 Currently #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Aging Parents > Aging
#11 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging

 Check out my author's page http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

If you enjoy this short story check out one of my anthologies which is called Social Studies, Book One - Dying To Be Popular. You will find "Joshua's Journey in this anthology along with 11 other short stories focused on social issues.

Social Studies, Books One, Two and Three are available in both Kindle and Paperback Editions at all Amazon sites.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment