My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Keeping It Simple

Also free today on all Amazon sites is the Kindle Edition of Keeping It Simple. Currently this book of healing and self-discovery is #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic
#4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism > Chakras

When I put together the pages of Keeping It Simple my thought was that if this book helps one person in this chaotic world I will feel I have accomplished a job well done. I was unprepared for the number of people who have come to me and told me that the reading of this book for them has been positively life-changing. For this I am happy and I am grateful.

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Keeping It Simple is available in both Kindle and Print Editions on all Amazon sites and also directly from Createspace.com

Also I have 4 books on hand to anyone in Elliot Lake who wishes to purchase a copy.

Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com
See More
 

No comments:

Post a Comment