My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Books on Hand ...

In response to questions that have come my way I have only 33 books in total left on hand.

Here is the breakdown:

Sara, a Canadian Saga - 6 copies



Keeping It Simple - 4 copies



 
Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy - 1 copy


Ellen and The Hummingtree - 1 copy


 .
Reawakening - 14 copies


Social Studies - Book One: Dying To Be Popular - 2 copies


Social Studies - Book Two: Shattered and Broken - 2 copies


Social Studies - Book Three: Weaving Alice - 3 copies


To contact me either pm on Facebook or email at audrey@persona.ca

If you wish more info on any of the books check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

If you haven't done your Father's Day shopping yet, it's not too late to purchase a book from me if you live here in Elliot Lake

Of course these books are all available on Amazon sites in both Kindle and Print Editions for those of you who live outside of Elliot Lake.

Amazing Cover Design on all my books is by Susan Ruby K. of  http://yuneekpix.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment