My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Promoting and Selling is a career in itself ........

I am a writer.  I love writing stories. 

Writing, for me, is the easy part.  What I find difficult is promoting and selling my books; particularly those that are in Kindle format.

I post on Facebook, on Twitter, on Linked In sites.

I know there must be some wonderful secret concerning great promotional steps one can take.

It's just that I've yet to discover it.

What are your secrets of successful promotion?  Do you find this part of the process a challenge as I do or, for you, is it a piece of cake?

I would love to hear your comments.

Currently I have five books available in Kindle format.  Check it out and thanks in advance for your positive "likes" and "reviews".





No comments:

Post a Comment