My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy ........

I've recently created a new page for my most recent novel titled Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy.

I will appreciate it if you will take the time to stop by and "like" the page.

This is a very exciting time for me.  The local book launch will be happening soon:  Saturday, September 7th at the Gallery at the Centre, Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre, Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada at 2 pm.

Both Susan Ruby K., the book's cover designer and illustrator and I will be there for book reading and book signing.

There will be a free draw for a copy of my second novel, "Reawakening" and also five draws for copies of the Moose Road illustrations which are beautifully done on parchment paper.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment