My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, July 12, 2013

Talking about REAWAKENING .....

The title of my second novel is REAWAKENING.   This is a love story -- a love between a man and a woman who are torn apart more than once.  Why?  Simply because of the difference in their ages.  It is a difference that proves to be too much and brings an end to their marriage on earth and one that allows no greater success in the land of Notsew where all of life is renewed.

REAWAKENING was my dear sister Muriel's favourite of my many stories.   It is to her loving memory that this book is dedicated.   Muriel's love for life was also cut short too soon on this planet and she is greatly missed by all who knew and loved her.

The first print run sold out in January of 2011. 

Today I still have some print copies left of its second print run.

In addition it is available as an E-book on http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

At the time of this blog posting REAWAKENING  had received only two reviews on amazon.com: one is very positive, a five star review while the other is a three star review.

No book can be loved and appreciated by every reader.  I know I don't like every book I read either.   All reviews are welcome but, of course, every author prays and hopes for positive reviews.  I am no exception to that rule.

With regard to this book let me share with you one review by Maggie Lacroix (now Kirton) who is the Executive Director of Wynterblue Publishing Canada.

She writes, "Every now and then a manuscript comes across my desk that completely captivates me.  Austin has reached inside the human heart and removed all boundaries pertaining to everlasting love ... and her ability to play with the English language successfully is astounding.

Austin's Reawakening is a must read.  It will take you into a land not far from your heart and bring you back to earth again believing that all things are possible with love and hope."


The print copy of my second novel is 195 pages long.   To order your autographed copy please email me at  audrey@persona.ca  The book is $15 plus $4 for mailing.

The E-book is also available at the link posted above and the Amazon price is $2.99.

I have written two more novels since the publication of REAWAKENING.   Just as a mother loves all her children equally, that is the way I feel about my books.  They are out there in the world on their own.  I hope they will be respected and cared about.  You see each of my books is an important part of me and I hope an important part of your life too when you sit back and make yourself comfortable to read. 

The cover design for REAWAKENING  is a beautiful creation by local artist and illustrator, Susan Ruby K.  of http://yuneekpix.com 

I will end this blog post with a short excerpt from my second novel.

"I have missed you, Jim," he received. Her message was clear. "I have been missing you for a very long time. You have always been in my thoughts."

"But how can this be?"  Although he was hesitant to ask the question he knew he had no choice.  The question must be asked and as he enquired he was hoping against hope that no one, other than Linda, was picking up his thought transmission.

The language of thought knows no boundaries."   (Chapter 8, page 66)

To order your print copy I am just an email away.  audrey@persona.ca

If your preference is an E-book the link again is http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin



No comments:

Post a Comment