My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Small Town Authors & Creative Connections 3 ....

Featured author this week on http://smalltownauthors.blogspot.com  is Lucy Cleary of Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A. 

 
Yesterday afternoon we enjoyed a wonderful time at the reception for
Creative Connections 3
 
an annual event
where Elliot Lake Authors and Artists show the creative results
of their artistic collaboration.
 
This Exhibition will be on display throughout the month of March, 2013
at the Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre,
Elliot Lake.
 
Here I am with my talented artist, daughter, Susan Ruby K.
Susan and I collaborated on a project
titled A Cold Call
 
Inspired by Susan's phollage I wrote a poem
which I will feature on
 
I regret now that I did not read my poem during our presentation.
 
 
The Participants
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment