My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just a Sliver -- a short story

Today if you venture to http://www.chapterandverse.ca    you will see one of my short stories titled Just a Sliver published there.

I hope you will enjoy the read.

And if you take the time to explore the Chapter and Verse website you will see that I have had other short stories published there in the past.

Many thanks to Chapter and Verse for their continued encouragement and support. 

And, although I haven't sent any stories their way lately, you will also find some of my short stories published on-line at http://CommuterLit.com   

I love writing short stories.   I have stories published in Wynterblue Publishing Canada's anthologies titled Confab 2, 3, 4 and this summer nine more stories will be published in Wynterblue's Confab 5

And, of course, I still have a few copies of my anthology of short stories titled The Silent Star plus a Dozen.   To purchase your copy I am just an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment