My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, April 2, 2012

Triumphant Trinity

A story I have written about child abuse has been published on-line today on Chapter and Verse
My original of this story titled The Second Self  took first place in a short story competition offered by Wynterblue Publishing Canada.
To condense the story in size but to retain its impact was a challenge.
My heart goes out to this story's main character and to all children around our world who suffer the sins of the fathers.  
Child abuse and animal abuse are, indeed, two topics that will get me up off my chair and into action to help put an end to the atrocities that are inflicted upon these innocents by sick and twisted humans.   Perhaps, as is the case with Steven's grandfather, the perpetrators themselves, were abused as children and continue the cycle.  There is no excuse for abuse. 
Thank you for speaking out against child and animal abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment