My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, April 23, 2012

Short Story Publication and more ...

I am very pleased to share the good news that seven of my short stories written during this past year have been selected by Wynterblue Publishing Canada to be published in an anthology titled Confabulation Five which will celebrate its launch late spring/early summer of this year.

Creative writing is my joy.

Now that home renovations and exterior restoration are near to completion I hope my focus can soon return to what will be my third novel titled Ellen and The Hummingtree which is a collaboration with artist/illustrator, Susan Krupp.  We hope to have the launch of this book sometime before Christmas of this year.



Check out Susan's website at Yuneekpix.com

The Elliot Lake Trade Show is now only a couple of weeks away.  I will be there  the Friday night, Saturday and Sunday in the Elliot Lake Arena with Susan and with fellow writer Blair Sterling.  I hope you will stop by and say hello and for those who are so inclined I hope you will want to purchase a copy of one of the three books I will have available which are my first novel, Sara, a Canadian Saga; my second novel titled Reawakening and I will also have a very few copies available of my award winning short stories contained in my anthology titled The Silent Star plus a Dozen.


No comments:

Post a Comment