My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Creative Connections; Toronto Star Short Story Contest & Congrats Wendy on opening of The Gathering Place

This morning I attended the artist/writer collaboration planning meeting for the Creative Connections event commencing at the Civic Centre March 13th.  I'm happy to be paired with artist, Elaine Vegeris, and I look forward to writing something about the life and hardships of maidservants in 17th century Italy.

Today I also submitted my short story titled Weaving Alice to the Toronto Star Short Story Contest.

Not related to writing BUT big congratulations to friend, Wendy, on the opening of her new business today.  The Gathering Place is a neat place to stop for lunch or just coffee/tea & dessert.  It is located on Hillside Drive across the street from The Dairy Queen.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment