Have you checked out my short stories on Amazon? I've written and published a ton of them both in anthologies and also stories that dare, like Daniel, to stand alone. Here is a review of one of my short stories.
I often receive messages or emails from my readers letting me know they loved my book, my short story, my novel. But I get very, very few reviews on either Amazon or Goodreads. The highest compliment any author can receive is a positive review. If you have enjoyed anything that I've written over the years, thank you for taking the time to write a review.
THE SILENT STAR (Short Stories - Social Issues)
by Audrey Austin (Author)
Young Andrew suffers many losses. An orphan he feels alone and unwanted. He becomes the silent star. He walks alongside the track in life; often getting stuck on the wrong side. Rose is his redeemer and because of her and their love for one another he overcomes all odds and becomes an inspiration to others.
Cindy Wismer
5 out of 5 starsGreat read
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Verified Purchase
This book was a very well written story. I love a good short story. It pulls at your heart .

No comments:
Post a Comment