My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, August 5, 2024

a Time for Change


I've enjoyed working part-time  as counselor/therapist, but on Thursday I gave my last client my best wishes and now I announce I am fully retired.  Being retired, I decided to get to work.

I spent Sunday cleaning out and shredding a lot of stuff in my filing cabinet - keeping only personal and creative writing materials.   

Today, I've been busy cleaning out my storage room; getting rid of stuff I've held onto for years but rarely or never used.   Tomorrow I start on my linen cupboard - too much stuff.  And that reminds me to remind you to check out my short story, "The Linen Cupboard" available on Kindle.

I've always dreamed of living in a Zen environment, but I've never achieved it - trying again.

With pleasure I have handed over the leadership of Elliot Lake Writers to a very talented young writer.  My goal is to free up my time and to create a lifestyle with no 'have-to's'.

I just want to paint, to write, to spend time with family and friends - that's it.  That is enough.

I hope I can meet this goal.  I've spent half my time getting into things, and the other half trying to get out of them.

It's time for a change.

One thing that will not change is my passion for creative writing and I've done my fair share of it.

Thanks for checking out my publications on my Amazon Author's page.  It's found at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin










 

No comments:

Post a Comment