My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, December 17, 2020

My little tree is in a big competition

 



My pretty little Oncor Christmas Tree is only 4 feet tall.  It is decorated with tree ornaments that are filled with love and happy memories.

I don't know how much of a chance this little tree has in competition with some very beautiful big trees.   

I do know that the tree that receives the most 'likes' on Oncor's Facebook page will be declared the winner and that winner will receive a substantial sum of prize money.

So I'm reaching out. I am not asking you to declare that my tree is the most beautiful, unless you really think it is.  I am just asking you to 'like' my tree.

Thank you.  Your 'like' is much appreciated; more than you know.  xoxoxox

The link to the Oncor competition site is  https://www.facebook.com/oncortree/posts/1149880278760355


 


No comments:

Post a Comment