My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, August 18, 2019

My 20th Book -- No Place To Lay Her Head


Today I submitted for publication my 20th book. Its title is "No Place To Lay Her Head .... a handful of moments".
This story is my journey through the grief of losing the love of my life. I began writing this story in September, 2017, one month after Brian's transition, and I finished today, August 18, 2019; eleven days prior to the second anniversary of his death. The writing of this story is cathartic but it is my deepest hope and desire that, for those of you who have also lost someone very near and dear to you, my writing will be of benefit and comfort to you. For as long as we remember them, they are not far. Life is good and life goes on. 
This book will be available for purchase exclusively on Amazon within a few days. My author's page is https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
Thank you for your continued encouragement and support.




Remembering my Brian
Malcolm (Brian) Fletcher
December 15, 1933 - August 29, 2017

One of the good guys - the love of my life ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment