My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

SARA, a Canadian Saga is free in the Kindle Store Saturday, April 30th

Sara, a Canadian Saga is my first novel and one that I hold close to my heart.   This Saturday, April 30th, Sara is offered free for your reading enjoyment in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

Below are a couple of welcome reviews of Sara, a Canadian Saga.

This book is also available in paperback format on createspace.com  as well as on all Amazon sites.

Check it out at Amazon.ca     Or check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 

Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com


By Rhonda Woodworth-Tardif on Aug. 25 2014
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Sara, A Canadian Saga is a poignant story about life during the depression on Prince Edward Island, Canada. One feels the hopes and dreams, and also the disappointments of Rob and Sara. I found the story to be so real I wanted to give Rob a shaking for his temper tantrums and Sara for acting like her mother. Their love, through all their trials, was refreshing. The author didn't tell you they still loved one another, but showed it, which takes some skill. It's not an exciting, edge of your seat kind of story, but a story about people who seem so real they could be your mother or sister. People who do ordinary, stupid things. I found myself wishing that Rebecca could have seen the good things in her life before they were gone, but understanding how the same thing happens to so many people. The author does a great job of creating very real characters. I liked the story.

    
   

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
So enjoyed reading this book! Very well written! My first time reading Audrey Austin's books and will definitely read more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment